Family Pictures Summer 2012







Embrace The Camera here















Psalm 127

A song of ascents. Of Solomon.

1 Unless the Lord builds the house,
    the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city,
    the guards stand watch in vain.
2 In vain you rise early
    and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat—
    for he grants sleep to[a] those he loves.
3 Children are a heritage from the Lord,
    offspring a reward from him.
4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
    are children born in one’s youth.
5 Blessed is the man
    whose quiver is full of them. 
They will not be put to shame
    when they contend with their opponents in court.



Comments

  1. Very very nice! I love them all! You guys make such a beautiful family !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!!! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. . . Hope to see them in book i purchaded a new macpro. . .Against Dicks better judgement, but hes impressed love u guys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you will see them in a book, if you are lucky lol j/k :)
      Oh good hope that you like it, they are nice but I found it hard to do the switch from pc to mac.... love you!!

      Delete
  4. Nice one. . . Hope to see them in book i purchaded a new macpro. . .Against Dicks better judgement, but hes impressed love u guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one. . . Hope to see them in book i purchaded a new macpro. . .Against Dicks better judgement, but hes impressed love u guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress, Brit. ; )
    I think you must have inherited my hippie gene...

    Nice pics, guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I almost wrote about how you gave it to me when I got married ;) I definitely got your Hippie gene :)
      And thank you, I really love how they turned out too, just simple and us :)

      Delete
  7. You know, I think Luke looks like what I would have thought Peter would have looked like. For some reason it just fits! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts