God raises the dead...

Today is another day of many thoughts (seems to be the common theme)... So this morning I was reading something that Paul wrote to the Corinthians and it got me thinking about alot of people in my life right now, possibly alot of people in the world, and of course my own. Embrace, that's the word that came to mind. Jesus embraced His cross and it gave Him the freedom for the whole human race. So if we embraced the hard ship by Finally giving up and trusting that God raises people from the dead... so He is CAPABLE to handle all the things that I am over whelmed by.... Quickly give it to Him stop trusting in all the things we put our trust in... money, government, mom, dad, husband, wife, family, stability... we will still go through hard times that are beyond our strength, but the difference will be something that none of these things can give... peace of mind and peace in our spirits, and that my friend will make it all doable.
OH sweet Africa how my heart longs for you
Oh how my eyes long to see you and hold your
crying babes in my arms
oh how my hands long to work hard in your feilds
to feed the suffering and broken hearted
How I long to love Jesus so much that He comes brusting out of me
for you to see
for your eyes to be opened, your feet to walk, and your hearts to sing
where they have only bled
Oh how sweet the name of Jesus that saved a wrech
like me
...that we were burdened excessively, beyond our srtength, so that we despaired even of life; indeed, we had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in GOD who raises the dead;...2cor.1:8-9

Comments

Popular Posts