My first day...

Today I worked on the business facebook it took all day but it was good. Today is a day of many thoughts not just one, kinda everywhere really~~Judah cry's I go get him and then the biggest, chubbiest, happiest baby smile you will see. Oh and then Hadassah gets a pen and trys to run for the hills as I am coming in to take her new found friend (that apparently has become the best thing in the whole world and worth giving her life for :/)

And then I look around and see that my house has been hit by a hurricane named MY FAMILY and ME...
But then I am reminded that
I was once lost and now I am found
I once was aolne and now I am surrounded
and when I couldn't pay my dental work the LORD sent those with good hearts and willing pokets who would...

God IS FAITHFUL
Love 

B

Comments

Popular Posts