Zao

The reason that I wanted to go to ministry school was because I wanted to be a missionary in Africa. I have never been to Africa, but as a lil girl Jesus put Africa, with the children and people in my heart. The first night that I met Luke a group of us 1st year students went to get some frosty's from Wendy's. Luke making small talk asked me what I wanted to do. I said, "I am going to be a missionary in Africa!" No question, no doubt. I didn't know when or how I would get to that point, still don't fully know... haha. But my dad told me lots of times as a teenager, God has put a fire, a passion in you, get the understanding of what that is and follow Him in Faith. There has been a lot, and I know a lot more, faith walk over many years since then. It has been really, really, really hard to follow Jesus and to walk in faith and I have made SOOO many mistakes and I am sure I will make more :) But He is always faithful. Faithful to forgive, to love, to cover, and to finish what He has started in us!
When Luke and I knew that it was God's will for us to be together we began to dream together and get more puzzle piece's of God's plan for us and Africa. This is our heart to change the World for Jesus because He changed us and gave us every good thing that we have! But a huge part of our heart is Africa, I want to die there, and I am sure in more than one way I will! :)
I am overwhelmed by the Goodness of Jesus and humbled!
So as of today it is official Luke and I are taking over Zao Life Missions to bring h20, hygiene training, and most of all the Gospel Of Jesus Christ to Africa, India, and Haiti ( and any where else that Jesus leads).
Check out Zao's website and look for us to post more on fb as we move forward! Thank you for all your love and support and prayers as we walk into our dream!







Comments

Popular Posts