2 months

     Yesterday Levi turned 2 months. Goes by so fast. He is such a good baby! We traveled a lot over the holidays and he did great! He is having a lil bit of a gas problem so...I am going to try and cut out all dairy and see if that helps. I know this will be really hard for me but good to learn from :) One friend that had to do this for the same reason has given me some info but if you have any thing else let me know.


     Today we went to his 2 month check up and he weighs 13.12lbs and is two feet. He was 7.14lbs and was 20" long when he was born. He got his 1st shots today... He did good. So thankful for my lil Levi, my handsome Stasi baby.
Children are a heritage from the LORD, 
   offspring a reward from him. 
 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior 
   are children born in one’s youth. 
 Blessed is the man 
   whose quiver is full of them. 
They will not be put to shame 
   when they contend with their opponents in court.
Psalm 127:3-5


So cute!

Comments

  1. Hey Brittany! I had to give up dairy for more than one of my kids. It made a big difference though and it was worth it. It is hard at first but you get used to it pretty quickly. It's only for a short amount of time even though when you are in the middle of it, it feels like forever. It really did help with my kids. I hope it works for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jamie :) That seems to be what everyone says so I am def. going for it... My poor guy is having a hard time. Thanks for the encouragement :) I'll let you know how it goes lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts