Dreaming a little.















I found these on this fb page 11 eleven . I love all these crate ideas. Really gets my lil creative mind going... Any thing just about can be reused to be something homey and fun and cute. I am really loving the challenge of not having much money and using what I have. Also I am loving watching God always provide a way for me and my family. As long as we walk in faith and trust Him, He is always there to make a way :) It is awesome to see God be so creative in how he Provides for us :)

Awhile back I had said that if any of you made something I would love to see it. My beautiful friend Karen made this based on a picture that I had put up, that I found on BHG's website.


This was Karen's.


This was the original. She did awesome :) Thanks for sharing :) 



Comments

Popular Posts