To ink or not to ink??

     Never thought that I would want a tattoo but...I do! It is simple and some may say silly. I just want Jesus on my wrist with a small bird as the Holy Spirit. I am His and He is mine. He tattooed his love for me on His wrist's so I want to do the same. Also my inspiration comes from this verse

Place me like a seal over your heart, 
   like a seal on your arm; 
for love is as strong as death, 
   its jealousy unyielding as the grave. 
It burns like blazing fire, 
   like a mighty flame. 
7 Many waters cannot quench love; 
   rivers cannot sweep it away. 
If one were to give 
   all the wealth of one’s house for love, 
   it would be utterly scorned.
Song of Solomon 8:6-7

     Oh how my heart earns for more of my Savior. His Love is so intense, I want to love like that...


This is where I want to get the tattoo at. On my right wrist.^





I love the size of these. 


I like the  script on both of these.


So these are the pictures that I have found so far. Just some ideas on script type and such. What do you think? Yes or no?
To see more check out my Pintrest here


Comments

  1. As long as it's in English and not so stylized people are constantly asking you what it says/means, why not? Just really, really think about it for a while, as it will be with you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing about English :) And you are totally right, plus I still have to convince my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted one in Hebrew for a long time now. I think its a wonderful expression of your inner beauty and for the reasons you have stated , i say go! Although , my husband is very much so against it. He said , since i have an addictive nature , he worries that i will not be able to stop at one. Although , i would only be putting things on me that are either about my faith or my Hebrew roots , he is still concerned that it would get to be too much! Lol but i dont see the harm in just.... one...or two....lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts