Sunday, January 8, 2012

To ink or not to ink??

     Never thought that I would want a tattoo but...I do! It is simple and some may say silly. I just want Jesus on my wrist with a small bird as the Holy Spirit. I am His and He is mine. He tattooed his love for me on His wrist's so I want to do the same. Also my inspiration comes from this verse

Place me like a seal over your heart, 
   like a seal on your arm; 
for love is as strong as death, 
   its jealousy unyielding as the grave. 
It burns like blazing fire, 
   like a mighty flame. 
7 Many waters cannot quench love; 
   rivers cannot sweep it away. 
If one were to give 
   all the wealth of one’s house for love, 
   it would be utterly scorned.
Song of Solomon 8:6-7

     Oh how my heart earns for more of my Savior. His Love is so intense, I want to love like that...


This is where I want to get the tattoo at. On my right wrist.^





I love the size of these. 


I like the  script on both of these.


So these are the pictures that I have found so far. Just some ideas on script type and such. What do you think? Yes or no?
To see more check out my Pintrest here


3 comments:

  1. As long as it's in English and not so stylized people are constantly asking you what it says/means, why not? Just really, really think about it for a while, as it will be with you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing about English :) And you are totally right, plus I still have to convince my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted one in Hebrew for a long time now. I think its a wonderful expression of your inner beauty and for the reasons you have stated , i say go! Although , my husband is very much so against it. He said , since i have an addictive nature , he worries that i will not be able to stop at one. Although , i would only be putting things on me that are either about my faith or my Hebrew roots , he is still concerned that it would get to be too much! Lol but i dont see the harm in just.... one...or two....lol

    ReplyDelete