Ballet 3 and 4 years old

June 7, 2012

This year was Haddie's first year of real Ballet. Once upon a time in another life, it seems now, I was a dancer. All self taught so nothing special I guess, but it was my life till I came to MorningStar and got busy with other things I guess :)
 Last year she did her first lil class that I did with her and it was good to get her feet wet for sure. We both enjoyed the time together as well :) This year she did it all on her own. Every Wednesday morning I would load all three kids drop her off and get some time with Judah, it was nice for all of us :) She was proud of her self and so was I, Luke and I both!















Love this one!!


Picture day :)
















After I got her dressed and told her I was going to give her some makeup she gave me a thumbs up because she was soo excited!




















Love this one too!











Then she had her 1st recital. She was beyond excited! Truth is, I was too :)




Judah was excited for her too...so cute!









<3






















 Our beautiful lil friend Sarai 



My sweet munchkin I love you so much and I am already so proud of the sweet lil girl that you are! You are a great helper, super kind and sweet, a great big sister, a good girl, I love how you already have so much faith, love how brave and courageous you are, and loveee how you always try to make us laugh :)
I could not have asked for a better daughter and I love you with alllll my heart!! 
love mama

1 comment:

  1. This made me cry! There aren't words for how my heart grows looking at my sweet granddaughter and my precious daughter. Seems like yesterday you had your first recital. I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete