Chicago in Instagram

So because we are traveling every where this summer I find my self super busy!
We went to Chicago to do Luke's 3d cousin's wedding. We were excited to do a family wedding and see all of Luke's family. And I was excited to also see the City! 
I wanted to share a lil bit of Chicago with you in Instagram :) 





One of my Hero's! 














The wind at the end of Navy Pier was crazy!!


The Big Bean


There is this little free Zoo that helps animals. I got to see Owls :)














Levi and Luke





All of Gram's Beautiful Vintage Charm! 




I really fell in love with this City! I was trying to think of ways we could move right into the heart of it all! Then Luke reminded me of winter.... We will visit again soon :)



Bald Eagle



Luke's Gram with her uncle



Mucha in stain glass







Luke and His parents when they were younger





The way home was a lil crowded! 

I am getting a button so you can follow me on Instagram for now you can find me by putting in brittney stasi.

Also if you want to see a teaser from the Chicago wedding we did click here.

So far this summer as been a wild ride for us and it's not even close to over! But more than any thing God is doing a lot in my heart! How is your summer? Any plans?
love Brit :)




Comments

  1. Cool blog Britt :)

    -Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige :) I put a lot of work into it ;0) Thanks for visiting and leaving some love :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts