Crazy Love


This video of Van Morrison singing Crazy Love is the best that I could find. But this song is another small glimpse into what God is doing, everywhere and in the Stasi House! 

Tonight was a special night in our family. Judah prayed in tongues for the first time and was prophesying. It was great. Then we all prayed for each other, asked the Lord for a word, and prayed in tongues over each other. It was a moment you pray for, you hope for as a parent. My heart is so full. 
Thank you Jesus  


I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles 
And the heavens open every time she smiles 
And when I come to her that's where I belong 
Yet Im running to her like a rivers song 

Chorus: 
She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love 
She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love 
Shes got a fine sense of humor when Im feeling low down 
And when I come to her when the sun goes down 
Take away my trouble, take away my grief 
Take away my heartache, in the night like a thief 

Chorus: 
Yes I need her in the daytime 
Yes I need her in the night 
Yes I want to throw my arms around her 
Kiss her hug her kiss her hug her tight 

And when Im returning from so far away 
She gives me some sweet lovin brighten up my day 
Yes it makes me righteous, yes it makes me feel whole 
Yes it makes me mellow down in to my soul 

Found Lyrics HERE 




I didn't get one of Judah but you can see him standing there in the back 


Comments

  1. It's amazing to see G-d work through kids. There is a great reason He said cone unto me like a little child. A child is willing, no matter what the cost, and not needing to ask why. They just do. ...because they were told to! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and btw I thought about this song while we were in the NICU with Ziva... It's a beautiful song from a parent to a daughter!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. was there someone with the gift of translation or are you saying Judah has both gifts? I have never spoken in tongues before, as that is not where I am gifted, though my mother does both speak in tongues and translates. We went to a Pentecostal church when I was a young child for maybe the first ten years of my life and lots of people would speak, but no one would prophesy, which the Bible says is meaningless (speaking in tongues without translating - 1 Cor. 14). One time she approached a person to ask if they knew what they were saying, and they didn't. . .but they didn't like what she had to say about what they did say in tongues. They wanted to just hear their own gift instead of use it and understand the glory of God from it and it really saddened my mom. I have often prayed that God give me the gift to translate tongues, but it has yet to happen, and I haven't heard anyone speak in tongues since maybe 3 years ago (and someone did translate). That is cool to see that a kid can be gifted with that. My one aunt believes that people are not Christian unless they speak in tongues, but that statement actually hurts me, because my life was transformed and I was even healed of partial deafness by Jesus in a dream when I was a young girl. . .but that is a long story of pain (not the seeing Jesus part)! I believe I have the gift of faith and teaching, though there may be others. I have prayed most for the gift to prophesy, but I haven't really explored the gifts . . because I have known too many who made it priority and an idol and I don't want to do that. . .so I just focus on Christ to help my life daily and teach me in how I can grow.
    May Judah be continually filled with the Holy Spirit forever!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victoria,
      I don't believe that when you are in private, especially training and teaching, that it has to be interpreted or look perfect. If that makes sense? Also, when praying in tongues in private between you and the Lord there does not have to be an interpretation and it's true we don't know what we are praying just that it is in the will of the Lord.Sometimes it looks messy and that's ok there is a lot more grace than we realize sometimes! If you do not pray in tongues that does not mean that you don't love Jesus that is just another rule with no grace. When Paul said that there had to be an interpretation he was talking about in a big meeting with unbelievers there, because people were just shouting it out. But in private that does not have to be the case.
      Any way with Judah he actually did prophesy/translate. He said that God was trying to blow Africa away, but Africa was pushing back, but that God's wind was stronger.
      I am a big dreamer it is one of the main ways that the Lord speaks to me. Your story is beautiful I would LOVE to hear the whole thing some time!!
      All prophesy is is just a living God speaking to us in our personal situations that's all, simple and sweet :)
      Steve Thompson wrote the book "You May All Prophesy" It is really good and an easy read with lots of scripture to support it. Also I have known him personally so I can tell you it's good and so is he :)
      Thank you and I love that we follow each other now :)
      love B

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts