Luke in Africa: Day 4

Ok it's official I'm dying from Luke being in Africa and I am not with him!
Seems like from what he said, he is in heaven and doing great!
Me, Hadassah, and Judah were all crying after seeing today's pictures. OK I have cried every day, let's be honest.
We are really hoping to take the whole family this summer. Oh pray with me that we really could!











They went to the bush and gave out solar lights. 
 Went to a children's home and saw these beautiful little ones!! Luke said he wanted to just bring them all home. I'm ok with this. 
And that Handsome little man with him was Asa, Luke said that he became his instant buddy. 

Thank you for your prayers for Luke's boss Dave, sadly before he could make it back his mama passed to be with Jesus. Pray for Dave and his family to have peace. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts