Judah's 7th Birthday Party

My sweet boy turned 7 last month. It's always a shock every year when their birthdays come around and they are so big. Growing right before my eyes every single day.

We had a blast getting ready for Judah's party together! We defiantly need to make it a new tradition to cut and create as a team! Judah loved cutting out all the toppers for his cup cakes and all the triangles for his banner.

My dear sweet Judah,

6 was a good year for you. You liked 1st grade but you are more excited about going to second grade next year. You are still my sweet boy who loves his mama so and that couldn't make my heart more happy!

You along with your sister came up with the idea to take soccer balls to Kenya with us this year and thus Slum Soccer was born. I am so proud of the young man that you are. This birthday party was our last one in our house on Dewey Ct. and you couldn't be happier to leave and move to Gracewood, you were the first one who told us it was time to move. lol.

You are still are my butter skin and proud of it, I hope that you always are. This year you did hip hop and it brought out all your moves and the goofiest side of you I never saw before. We love it!
You are a kind caring boy who loves and understands others. You also look out for number one. I am hoping that this means you will have a well balanced life for both yourself and others as you become a man.

Judah David I love you more than words really can convey. You are a piece to my heart that could never be replaced. I love you my son and I am BEYOND thankful for you!!

Happy 7 years baby!!

Love,
Mama








































Check out these great small shops who participated in Judah's 7th Birthday party.  Thank you for making his birthday one of the best!

Tecweb1 Banners

Love you 
Bub
Love 
Mama

Comments

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research!!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really cute!!!! I am so glad to hear he had such a great year too. Hope he enjoys this next one!!
    +Victoria+
    justicepirate.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts