Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Family Photo Shoot With: Grace E. Jones

“I wonder if I've been changed in the night. Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!” 

Always trying to figure out who we are, while all the time making who we really are in the everyday. 
I know that I am not the perfect anything. I do lots of things to the best of my ability. That's the boat that most of us are in. 
I have come to the conclusion that non of us have it easier, but that there are those of us who are just simply more willing. 
So now I don't ask myself "can I?" But "Am I willing" 
I am beyond thankful for these beautiful people that the Lord has given me to call my tribe. Sometimes remembering where I came from, where the status of my heart was, and seeing all the beauty that I have surrounding me, I ask myself, " How could you let the dark clouds rule your day?" 
The answer is I am not willing. 













































































Grace Jones is an amazing photographer that Luke and I have followed since she was a teen. She only get's better!

Love 

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! so so beautiful. how far apart in age are your littles??? you all look so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are very close 2, 4, 4, 7, and 8

      Delete
  2. Hello!

    Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Navaro Loan Company is the answer. Email (Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com)

    We offer the following types of loans

    *Debt Consolidation Loans
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *Home Loans
    *Car Finance
    *Commercial Loans
    *Investments Loans
    *E.T.C

    Note: we do not ask for upfront fees, We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 40 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecure). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email {Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com}


    Note: We do not ask for upfront fees ones you qualify you get your loan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testimony On How My Life was Transformed (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)..

    I am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Martinez Lexie did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money total 6,500usd until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any kind for business or other purposes i would advise you to email Mr Martinez via: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Jenny Hills CA, United State


    ReplyDelete