Family Photo Shoot With: Grace E. Jones

“I wonder if I've been changed in the night. Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!” 

Always trying to figure out who we are, while all the time making who we really are in the everyday. 
I know that I am not the perfect anything. I do lots of things to the best of my ability. That's the boat that most of us are in. 
I have come to the conclusion that non of us have it easier, but that there are those of us who are just simply more willing. 
So now I don't ask myself "can I?" But "Am I willing" 
I am beyond thankful for these beautiful people that the Lord has given me to call my tribe. Sometimes remembering where I came from, where the status of my heart was, and seeing all the beauty that I have surrounding me, I ask myself, " How could you let the dark clouds rule your day?" 
The answer is I am not willing. 













































































Grace Jones is an amazing photographer that Luke and I have followed since she was a teen. She only get's better!

Love 

Comments

  1. oh my goodness!! so so beautiful. how far apart in age are your littles??? you all look so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are very close 2, 4, 4, 7, and 8

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Hello!

    Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Navaro Loan Company is the answer. Email (Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com)

    We offer the following types of loans

    *Debt Consolidation Loans
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *Home Loans
    *Car Finance
    *Commercial Loans
    *Investments Loans
    *E.T.C

    Note: we do not ask for upfront fees, We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 40 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecure). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email {Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com}


    Note: We do not ask for upfront fees ones you qualify you get your loan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Raymond Thompson, the issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender, getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial problem and need solution. But we have made that difference in the lending industry, We offer a loan from 1,000.00 to 10,000,000.00 as low as 2% interest, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions, No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee.Our Services Include the Following:Debt Consolidation,Second Mortgage,Business Loans,Personal Loans, International Loans,Family loan. For more information about getting a loan contact us now via email:{thompsonloancompany@yahoo.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts