Farm Life




We have been in a consent forward motion since we put our house on the market back in February. Living on this farm was not what I thought I would be doing. I have determined that my life is not my own. That's means I go where He tells me to go. With that said trusting Him is beautiful. This place has been good for my heart and is just one more step in testing if my faith is genuine.

Just since May I have learned things I never knew. I didn't know about Chickens, or goats, or dogs or rabbit's. And while I am no expert now, I know much more than I did. My sweet friend took these pictures of us this summer shortly after we moved in and started this whole journey.

I believe whole heartally in hard work. It's good for the Spirit, mind, body, and soul. I also, believe in rest. It's a combo of the two that make a beautiful existence. Teaching my kids hard work is more hard work for me, haha, but the reward is great. If they are going to have pride let it be in a job well done, and worked hard for.

Our children, just like us, have strengths and weaknesses. One thing that Luke and I try to do is direct them both, the good and the not so good, in a positive foot forward. For example, if your child is super stubborn give them a task that is difficult for them to do, push them in it when they want to give up, and when they accomplish it watch them beam with excitement. Now they are taking all that stubbornness and instead of it being a curse to them it has now become a blessing to their life. They will start to direct all that energy into things that interest them and ect. to accomplish their dreams and aspirations.

Not that I have it all figured out by any means, these are just some of the motherhood tips that I have. Motherhood is an ever learning, ever growing job, that we all hope to figure out at some point.











































































































Photo's By: Quilt and Color Photo 



This is not a portrait of us every day. Yes, every day we do barn chores but life has ebs and flows and every day is slightly different than the day before. On school days my amazing Haddie and Judah go down and do their barn chores alone before school.

Hope you enjoyed 
love 

Comments

  1. How beautiful. What you are doing are goals I've had since my childhood, but I am stuck in stinky NJ not able to get out and dreaming through all my friends who lately have been becoming more farmlike who I never thought would be. It is strange in a way. haha. One day. I'm not rushing. I'll just look at your pretty photos and continue to be thankful that I have what I do have!! Stubborn children are definitely difficult to handle at times. Ugh. haha.
    +Victoria+
    justicepirate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TAKE A LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE with Victoriafinancier@outlook.com

      Do you need a loan to pay off your debt?
      Do you have bad credit?
      Do you need a loan construction or to invest?
      Do u you need loan to start doing business? if yes,
      VICTORIA FINANCIER LOAN FIRM
      are Granting you personal loan, Business loan, mortgage loan,
      Construction loan, Debt loan, Student loan, Auto loan, e.t.c. loan at any currency are range
      from $10,000 ''min'' to $100,000.000 ''max'' @ 2% interest rate.
      If you are interested kindly send
      response to: victoriafinancier@outlook.com
      *Full Name/Company Name:_________

      *Address:_________

      *Tell:_________

      *loan amount:_________

      *Loan duration:_________

      *Country:_________

      *Purpose of loan:_________

      *Next of kins :_________

      *Email :_________

      *Awaiting your Response:_______

      victoriafinancier@outlook.com

      Best Regard
      VICTORIA FINANCIER

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts