Happy 31st Birthday

Luke and I are both reaching the ripe old age of 31 this year. The years have come and the years have gone, seemingly faster and faster with each one's passing. We are constantly growing and changing as individuals and as a couple.

Over the years we have developed and adopted priorities of the things that we value and the things that we don't. One of our greatest family values that we have always carried no matter where we are in life, is to "celebrate". Our "celebrations'" don't always look the same, but we always try to have fun and enjoy life by celebrating events, victories, and especially birthdays! This year for our birthday we went bigger than we have in years past and threw a dance party. We both love to dance, and when we dance together we may not use words but we flow together from a place of understanding each other and it reminds me of how much I love him.

We decided to do our birthday party together since our birthday's are close to each other (and frankly its a lot easier to plan one party than two! haha). I am February and he is April. So we had a big dance party!

We partnered with The Clebourne House in Fort Mill to have this dream birthday come true.  I wanted a space that was beautiful and creative. I love Fort Mill and I love old made into new and I of course looovvee big treees!! This old mansion renovated into a venue for parties and weddings is simply stunning and so intimately personal. If you live in the Charlotte area you need to check this beautiful gem out.

























All photo's are by: Christina Hussey


































Brandon Willett did an excellent job dj'in the party, so good that I don't think I ever sat down!

I am so very grateful that we were able to have this party and so thankful to everyone that came!

We have a HUGE announcement that we will be announcing within the next few months, I cannot wait to share with you all! 

Love,
B


Comments

  1. brittney!! these are INCREDIBLE!! it was such a fun night. clint and i had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts