Thanksgiving Table Inspiration

Beauty. I am realizing that I talk about beauty a lot. Beautiful things, people, places, creations, all of it, they inspire me!

I believe that beauty is an essential part of The Lord's heart, I mean just look around! I also have found that seeing and noticing the beauty around us, in people, and in the atmosphere that we can create, help me to have a thankful heart.

It's why even your little children love to pick you a flower, or bring you an animal that they found, or draw you a picture, or put on a play for you. There is joy, life and bonding that can be found in noticing the beauty and participating in it all; all its forms and shapes.

I have these posts HERE & HERE from years past.

Just use what you have inside and outside; use what you have, start somewhere. Not perfection but fun!

And these are images that are inspiring me this year...













All images from my Pinterest HERE

Don't forget about our Thanksgiving Giveaway on IG HERE!!

I have no idea what I am going to do really. We are meeting Luke's family in a cabin this year so I am going to take my pumpkins and see what the mountains offer.
Love

Comments

Popular Posts